Ariana Grande Licking Donuts Ariana Grande Licking Donuts

Hilariously random!!! ^_^

Pewdiepie milking Pewdiepie milking

Where in the name of God did you get this creepy real footage? Pewds must be furious!

thachana responds:

its when he completed the 6th night of FNAF2. He was losing his mind

Casual Game Designers Casual Game Designers

Funny but really short :) I wish it was a little bit longer (that's what she said).

Starbomb - Inky's Lament Starbomb - Inky's Lament

Haha it's pretty funny. I wish the main guy had a mouth though. I like it.

EpicSaveRoom responds:

The other Inky videos have mouths and originally the ghosts don't in the game unless they are in fear mode so I decided to go with just eyes.

George RR' Misery part 3 George RR' Misery part 3

RR is not fan enough. Overall, it's not bad but I'm not very keen on the style of the animation.

Little Toilet Little Toilet

It's pretty dark and gritty. I wish there was more in terms of the story. Those who wish to will find meaning in this but I'd like to see you go deeper (that's what she said) because quite frankly the animation style is astonishing!!

Gay-On! Gay-On!

A land of random funny dialogue and nice facial expressions. I liked it :)

Monster In The Mansion Monster In The Mansion

A lovely cartoon with a great message and a story we all can relate to. One of Lokken's greats.

Six Goin' South - Comedy Six Goin' South - Comedy

Totally luved it!

JoeySiler responds:

Thank you!

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

U, Filmcow and Ross Plaskow are the greatest inspirations to me. I love this style of animation, I'm certainly going to try to do something like this cause more people should use this style it just looks so cool! Kinda like a live-action film kinda like a cartoon = awesome!!!

Thank you, David and please make more Not Stanley episodes :)